4.03.2007

Just Being Plain Old CUTE!

On Sunday we went over to my grandma's to celebrate my uncle's 30th bday, yes, he's only 30. We had a really good time and some awesome food. We had chicken,steak and tuna on the grill..yummm. Of course Lukas ate like the usual piggy that he is. That boy can eat. We don't really know where it all goes, but it doesn't go to fat rolls. He must burn it off chasing Cee-Cee around the coffee table over and over and over again. He's not walking yet. But boy are we trying. He's been walking around all over the place for months. As long as an inch of some part of his hands are touching something he'll walk, climb or push his way through anything, but as soon as you try to get him to stand on his own w/out holding on to anything. He'll go straight down to his knees. Ryan has learned a trick to getting him to stand on his own, but I still have yet to see it work. "It happens when it's just the 2 of them." RIGHT. We've all so much enjoyed the beautiful weather. We can't get enough of it. You know us at the beach, a little bit of heat and we're in capris, short sleeves and flip flops (gotta love 'em). It's funny I walked into the store the other day and there were 3 girls going in w/just their bikini's on. Crazy, must be why they send our missionaries away for the summer. Traffic is already horrible. Hope you enjoy the many many pictures. I've made it a point to take more pictures...so you'll be seeing a lot

more on here.
I love my bath...I could live in the water.
This is what we managed to put on before he escaped.
I went down for a nap wearing both of my socks and a pair of pants...what happened? Oh that's right they're on the floor of my room ..along w/my bottle,pillow, pillowcase, blanket, toys. Mommy and Daddy are afraid 1 day they'll walk in and find my dirty diaper. Hee-Hee

**Lukas loves to swing on his swing. It's up on the porch, so he loves to be out there when all the cars are driving by on their way home and the people are out walking their dogs. He just swings away yelling zee-zee to all the dogs. He doesn't realize that Cee-Cee is the name of our dog. He calls all of them by (in his words) ZEE-ZEE!


Love to walk ..u just gotta hold on to me

My abuelito (his great grandpa sneaking him some soda)

Aren't I adorable?
This is my new face. Grumpy, happy, flirting, thinking...I make it all the time. Look at the pics of me walking w/1 hand holding on to daddy.


I've been thinking lately that my arms have a little more muscle in the. I think I know why. We get these really cute pics of Lukas, but before the smile I have to swing him up in the air. It's like I'm doing weights over and over again. But it's worth it, I get better looking arms and look at that face...I just want to eat him up.

6 comments:

  1. thanks for the new pics! i miss that little guy... he's super cute! i love the picture of grandpa sneaking him some coke...very funny! we will be seeing ya'll in about 2 weeks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, isn't it hilarious. You missed a pretty good party. There was soooooooooooo much food. Grandma did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lukas is growing up so fast! I love all of his different expressions. He really knows how to work the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures of you and Lukas. He is such a cute little boy! How do you like living in a beach town? We live about 35-40 mins from the beach and I don't go as much as I would like. How close do you live from the beach? I want to see a picture of your house. Love all the pictures!
    love, vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, this is home for me. I grew up here, so it's not that big of a deal at all. We live about 4 miles from teh beach, as far west as you can get from it. We def. don't get to the beach as much as we'd like to at all. The bad thing here is that we have winter, freezing cold winter, so our only time to really enjoy the beach is the summer time, and there just isn't enough time to do it. The tourists can drive us crazy in the summer. The traffic in our 4 lane highway is crazy w/triple the population on it. We really do love it. It's def. changed a lot in the past few years. It used to have more of a small beach town feel. There were no chains of any kind. Now they've brought in a lot of chained stores. I will write-up a post and include pics of our house. You're more than welcomed to come stop by and visit whenever you make it to the east coast again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you guys! Lukas is getting so big and hansom, he's the cutest. He looks so happy in his swing. Karla, thanks for all of your motherly tips lately, you're awesome. I like the green in Lukas's room, it's cute. We are still trying to settle on a theme for our little darlings room. Well, I'll proabably talk to you this weekend. We miss you guys. Love Mer and Cody

    ReplyDelete